As the Coronavirus continues to escalate, we have been evaluating all options to make our community and workplace as safe as possible. At this time the CDC and the Arizona Department of Health Services recommends we offer carry out and dine in services with limited capacity. We have implemented a number of protocols to keep our guests and associates safe while we continue to give the best service possible. Here are a couple of recommendations to help us keep everyone safe during this time:
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home or give us a call to place your order.
- Wear a mask when entering/exiting the dining room. You may remove your mask when seated to eat and drink.
- Upon arrival please keep a safe distance between yourself and other people (minimum of 6 ft.)
- Call ahead to place your carry out order for the fastest service.
- When you call, have your credit card ready to give over the phone.
- Feel free to stop in the front circle, give us a call and we will deliver your food at the curb.
Please find our menu below.
We truly appreciate your business!
Open 7am – 7pm Sunday – Thursday
7am – 9pm Friday & Saturday
Using a variety of local produce and vendors, our team of professionals create delicious meals morning, noon, and night. The Trail’s End Bar and Grill has established itself as one of the “Places to Eat” in South Phoenix. Signature items include the Calamari, Cobb salad, our Signature Sings, Fried Chicken Club, and our Filet.